DEBIOPHARM / Valais award
The award Debiopharm invites since 2008 to tender for an innovation award in the fields of Science and Life Technologies. The main objectives of this award are the following:
- Encourage the development of innovative activities in the fields of Science and Life Technologies in Valais.
- Foster a spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship in the fields of Science and Life Technologies, in collaboration with the economic development in Valais in general and The Ark Foundation in particular.
- Reward an innovation that meets a market need by helping its author to put on the market the results of his work and to create jobs.
The Debiopharm / Valais award is granted for a concrete innovative achievement (i.e. a product, a technology and/or a service), ideally close to marketing stage, in the filds of life sciences and technologies. This field has to be understood broadly.
Next to the classical sectors such as biotech, medtech, fine chemistry, pharma, food, environmental technologies, cosmetic, the Debiopharm Valais Award also covers sectors like health, healthcare and wellbeing. The award is endowed with CHF 20’000.-.
The award ceremony 2010 will take place in September 2010.
Applications - Submission
- Applications must be written in English, French or German and must not exceed 15 pages (A4 format). A one-page summary must be attached to the application.
- Applications must be submitted not later than Monday May 31st, 2010, by email only to: .
- The jury will select the winner on June 2010.
For more details, please click here