Incubators and technological parksYou are hereOur regionInnovationIncubators and technological parks
Few regions in the world have as many technological parks and incubators in such a condensed territory as Western Switzerland. Technologies are particularly well represented and served by the emulation between institutes, laboratories, advanced schools, enterprises and industries.
In these niches of knowledge, the results stimulate the future of your enterprise, no matter what your needs, the nature of your project and the, sometimes, very small size of your company.
When it comes to technological parks and incubators, the region has several large-scale infrastructures:
- the Scientific and technological park of Yverdon-les-Bains (Y-Parc)
- the EPFL Innovation Park Fondation of Ecublens (EPFL SIP West), on the site of the Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale of Lausanne (EPFL)
- the site of Eclosion in Geneva in the biotechnology sector
- Fongit in Geneva for the medtech and IT sector
- the TT-Novatech and its technological park in St-Imier
- Biopôle is a life sciences Campus based in Lausanne bringing together a strong and vibrant community of industry and academia
- StartLab is the life sciences incubator based at Biopôle in Lausanne
- the Techno-pole on renewable energies and the environment, in Orbe (TECORBE),
- the Scientific and technological park of the canton of Neuchâtel (NEODE) in micro- and nanotechnologies,
- the Technological centres "The Ark", in the Valais (BioArk, TechnoArk, PhytoArk, IdeArk),
- the Technological centre Regiotech of the Jura canton,
- as well as the breeding-ground for enterprises Fri-Up, in Fribourg.
In the seven cantons of Western Switzerland, specialised organisations like Alliance, the Foundation for Innovation Technology (FIT) or the Platinn help future entrepreneurs in the development of their enterprise, by putting at their disposal strategic, financial and human solutions that will transform ideas into products and jobs.
BioAlps World Visibitlity Package 201918.03.2019A yearly international programme for our affiliated companies to increase their visibility.
Intrace Medical SAMedical technology, Diagnostic & Therapeutic Devices / Imaging
Intrace Medical develops innovative fluorescent and bioluminescent probes for medical Imaging, including medical diagnostics and image-guided surgery.
Therapeutics & Diagnostics, Chemical Drug, small Molecules
Intrace Medical can also develop customized Imaging probes according to specific research or medical needs.
These probes can be used for cell-based assays, preclinical studies and clinical trials (the ICG molecule is one of the few fluorophores accepted for clinical use).
Primary applications include oncology and bacterial infection.