There are seven cantonal members and thirteen institutional members of BioAlps. Membership is growing regularly, as more institutions join BioAlps.
Bern, Fribourg, Geneva, Jura, Neuchâtel, Valais, and Vaud are all members of BioAlps. In each cantonal administration, membership sits within the Department of Economy.
A delegate from each of the following institutions is nominated to participate in BioAlps.
- Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)
- Swiss Institute of BioInformatics (SIB)
- Swiss Centre for Electronics and Microtechnology (CSEM)
- Lausanne University Hospital (CHUV)
- University Hospitals of Geneva (HUG)
- University of Lausanne (UNIL)
- University of Geneva (UNIGE)
- University of Neuchâtel (UNINE)
- University of Fribourg (UNIFR)
- University of Applied Sciences of Western Switzerland of Valais (HES-SO)
- University of Engineering and Management of Vaud (HEIG-VD)
- Haute école du paysage, d’ingénierie et d’architecture de Genève (HEPIA)
- Haute école ARC (HE-ARC)
BioAlps World Visibitlity Package 201918.03.2019A yearly international programme for our affiliated companies to increase their visibility.
BioAlps World Visibitlity Package 2019A yearly international programme for our affiliated companies to increase their visibility.
Mediliant SAMedical technology, DevicesMediliant is a contract manufacturing company in the Medical device industry, located in Switzerland.
Funded in 2013, we are manufacturing orthopedic implants from raw material till sterile packaged products, providing to our customers a very responsive solution to their subcontracting needs with swiss made products, complying to the different regulatory requirement (ISO13485, FDA,...)